Family Worship Center purpose is to reach people with the life-giving message of Jesus that they might become fully devoted followers of Christ.
Family Worship Center’s purpose is to reach people with the life-giving message of Jesus that they might become fully devoted followers of Christ.
John and Cathy are honored to serve God in leading Family Worship Center together with a fantastic team of people. Their passion is to help people find and release God’s great love and purpose for their lives; by building a relevant, multi-cultural church where everyone can find a place to belong and grow. Family Worship Center has been their home since it was founded in 1984, and it is the place where they are privileged to raise their three children: Nicolas, Nathan and Juliana.
Sandy is married to her wonderful husband, Marty, since 2000. She has a passion for serving God and serving others. She is the Accounting Manager for FWC and enjoys working with the Decision Youth Group aka “DYG.”
• Loves boating/ fishing with her husband.
• Used to be a fitness instructor for YMCA.
• Enjoys going to the movies.
• Affectionately Known as “Sandy Clause” by the DYG Workers.
• Loves shopping, always looking for that great deal.
• Every outfit must match.
• Loves hanging out with friends.
Dawn married her high school sweetheart; Tim and they have been married since 1978. They have three amazing children and six adorable grandchildren. Dawn is passionate about awakening, inspiring, and equipping others to lead and live out their God-given destiny in transforming the world around them for the Kingdom of God.
1. Love hanging out with her grandchildren.
2. Loves being adventurous. Has ziplined the mountains of Guatemala, hiked the Kilauea Volcano in Hawaii, and Snorkeled the Caribbean waters, to name a few.
3. Finds outdoor activities relaxing. Like jogging, weeding, and riding her horse, Nugget.
4. Enjoys cooking and entertaining.
5. Loves trying ethnic foods.
6. Enjoys helping friends with interior decorating. Her favorite store is Home Goods.
7. Loves learning new things.
8. Dawn is presently pursuing a master’s degree in Evangelism & Leadership at Wheaton College.
Rachel was raised in one of the founding families of Family Worship Center and loves the spiritual legacy passed down from the church pioneers. She is a graduate of UCF, Rhema Bible College and Domata School of Missions. As Children’s Minister, she is passionate about sharing the love of Jesus Christ with the FWC Children and parents as well as Port Orange and the world. Rachel’s heart is for each child and parent to develop a deep, growing relationship with God and come to know his unfailing love and purpose for their lives.
• Enjoys traveling and learning about history and new cultures.
• She loves to eat ice cream.
• A ballet dancer for 12 years and even performed in the Nutcracker.
• She is a life-long Floridian, born and raised.
• Prefers to relax with a hammock and enjoyable book.
• Studied at UCF for an undergraduate degree in accounting. Go Knights!
Brian was born and raised in Florida. He is a DYG Alumni and a master sound crafter. He graduated from Spruce Creek High School and Rhema Bible college. Brian and Shiloh met at DYG when they were teenagers and married in 2012. They have 2 Golden Retrievers, Luna and Ember. Brian believes that this up and coming generation isn’t the problem but rather the solution. Brian and Shiloh are excited to be the Youth Pastors at DYG.
• Detroit Red Wings fan.
• Loves playing board games.
• Once caught the Loch Ness Monster but threw it back.
• Believes DC has better comic book characters however Marvel is the cinema
• Loves comedy.
• Is a butcher.
• Has been a caver, diver, fisher, and camper; however now prefers the indoors.
Mary Cuchetti Roig is a worship leader/contemporary Christian artist from New Smyrna Beach, FL. and a mother of two amazing children. Mary’s desires to use her gifts and talents to not only bring people closer to God’s presence but to reflect the beauty of Jesus during times of praise and worship. She grew up singing with her musical family at various places across the United States. She began leading songs of worship with her mother, Lillian, who was the music director at their church. Mary went on to graduate from the University of Cincinnati with a degree in music. She also is currently on staff at her family’s music and performing arts school as a vocal coach and piano teacher.
• Favorite food is sushi.
• Loves spicy food.
• A beach lover.
• Famous for her apple pie.
• Has nine siblings.
She is a child of God whose privilege it is to serve as an altar worker; small group leader of Ladies Breakfast and ministry leader of Young at Heart. Formerly worked in Capital markets for investment banking firms on Wall Street in New York City.
• Enjoy the performing arts, ballet, opera, concerts, theatre.
• Likes to travel.
• Enjoys reading; mysteries; playing tennis.
• Likes different types of food.
• Walks on the beach, sunsets.
• Likes most types of music and dancing.
• Likes board games, Hallmark Movies.
Lindy has been married to Mark for 43 years. She has five daughters and ten grandchildren. She loves serving at Family Worship Center as the Hospitality and Events Coordinator. Lindy and her team love putting on events for the different departments at church. She tries to make every event warm and inviting.
• Loves hot fudge Sundays.
• Likes to watch Hallmark movies.
• Loves cooking, baking, sewing, and crafts.
• Enjoys serving people.
• Real name is Mary Linda. Lindy is a nickname.
• Loves singing on the worship team.
• Graduated from Seabreeze High school.
Maggie is a native New Yorker and is one of 9 children in her family. Maggie and her daughter Elizabeth walked through the doors of Family Worship Center on April 5th, 1998 and knew from the first Sunday that FWC was her home church. Maggie served faithfully for 16 years in the youth department underneath the youth pastors at that time, Pastors John and Cathy Mazza. In 2014 transitioned from the youth department over to the adult ministry becoming the Ministry of Helps Assistant. She is passionate about serving others and seeing them use their God-given gifts and talents for the Kingdom of God.
• Enjoys watching baseball “GO YANKEES”!
• Loves the sport of boxing.
• Likes making people laugh.
• Loves to cook.
• Works full-time as a Quality Assurance in a Laboratory.
Jonathan and his wife Chrissy are fun-loving parents to two kids and have been married for over 17 years. We have been coming to FWC for 3 years. Jonathan does the maintenance for the church. Chrissy teaches in World Changers. They use their gifts and talents God has given them to make a difference in the church and first-time visitors coming to church.
• Favorite food, i.e. grilled chicken BBQ.
• Likes watching action movies.
• Loves to ride his bike and fishing.
• Used to work in commercial construction.
• Enjoys going to parties and eating.
• Went to school and received a home inspector’s license.
• Enjoys making balloon arrangements together.
Carmen is the Salutatorian graduate of the school of Urban Missions Bible College and Theological Seminary (SUM). She has been in ministry since 1999 and is the Co-hort Advisor for SUM at Family Worship Center. Carmen has been married to Bryon for more than 20 years. They are the proud parents of five children, Tatiana, Winter, Julian, Ivana, and Isaiah. They are also, the grandparents of August, Hazel, and Ivy Sophia. Carmen is dedicated to encouraging men and women in how to seek answers to life’s daily questions, doubts, and interactions by using the word of God. She also helps individuals to tap into their gifts and cultivate their full potential in Christ.
• Loves to relax with the sounds of the ocean.
• Likes to read.
• Enjoys her time with her children and grandchildren.
• Likes throwing the baseball and playing catch.
• Loves to travel.
• Carmen’s favorite thing to do is to be creative and decorate.
• Gets the best feeling when doing something creatively for someone else.
Tom Dubois is the founding pastor of Family Worship Center that he and his wife began in their home in 1984. Tom & Patty have been married for over 60 years and has seven adult children, seventeen grandchildren and currently make their home in Port Orange. Tom retired in 2011 and continues to demonstrate a model of integrity among the community and Christian leaders worldwide.