Family Worship Center purpose is to reach people with the life-giving message of Jesus that they might become fully devoted followers of Christ.
Family Worship Center’s purpose is to reach people with the life-giving message of Jesus that they might become fully devoted followers of Christ.
John and Cathy are honored to serve God in leading Family Worship Center together with a fantastic team of people. Their passion is to help people find and release God’s great love and purpose for their lives; by building a relevant, multi-cultural church where everyone can find a place to belong and grow. Family Worship Center has been their home since it was founded in 1984, and it is the place where they are privileged to raise their three children: Nicolas, Nathan and Juliana.
Sandy is married to her wonderful husband, Marty, since 2000. She has a passion for serving God and serving others. She is the Office Administrator for FWC & enjoys working with the Decision Youth Group, aka “DYG.”
• Loves boating/ fishing with her husband.
• Used to be a fitness instructor for YMCA.
• Enjoys going to the movies.
• Affectionately Known as “Sandy Clause” by the DYG Workers.
• Loves shopping, always looking for that great deal.
• Every outfit must match.
• Loves hanging out with friends.
Mary Cuchetti Roig is a worship leader/contemporary Christian artist from New Smyrna Beach, FL. and a mother of two amazing children. Mary’s desires to use her gifts and talents to not only bring people closer to God’s presence but to reflect the beauty of Jesus during times of praise and worship. She grew up singing with her musical family at various places across the United States. She began leading songs of worship with her mother, Lillian, who was the music director at their church. Mary went on to graduate from the University of Cincinnati with a degree in music. She also is currently on staff at her family’s music and performing arts school as a vocal coach and piano teacher.
• Favorite food is sushi.
• Loves spicy food.
• A beach lover.
• Famous for her apple pie.
• Has nine siblings.
She is a child of God whose privilege it is to serve as an altar worker; small group leader of Ladies Breakfast and ministry leader of Young at Heart. Formerly worked in Capital markets for investment banking firms on Wall Street in New York City.
• Enjoy the performing arts, ballet, opera, concerts, theatre.
• Likes to travel.
• Enjoys reading; mysteries; playing tennis.
• Likes different types of food.
• Walks on the beach, sunsets.
• Likes most types of music and dancing.
• Likes board games, Hallmark Movies.
Lindy has been married to Mark for 43 years. She has five daughters and ten grandchildren. She loves serving at Family Worship Center as the Hospitality and Events Coordinator. Lindy and her team love putting on events for the different departments at church. She tries to make every event warm and inviting.
• Loves hot fudge Sundays.
• Likes to watch Hallmark movies.
• Loves cooking, baking, sewing, and crafts.
• Enjoys serving people.
• Real name is Mary Linda. Lindy is a nickname.
• Loves singing on the worship team.
• Graduated from Seabreeze High school.
Jonathan and his wife Chrissy are fun-loving parents to two kids and have been married for over 17 years. We have been coming to FWC for 3 years. Jonathan does the maintenance for the church. Chrissy teaches in World Changers. They use their gifts and talents God has given them to make a difference in the church and first-time visitors coming to church.
• Favorite food, i.e. grilled chicken BBQ.
• Likes watching action movies.
• Loves to ride his bike and fishing.
• Used to work in commercial construction.
• Enjoys going to parties and eating.
• Went to school and received a home inspector’s license.
• Enjoys making balloon arrangements together.
Tom Dubois is the founding pastor of Family Worship Center that he and his wife began in their home in 1984. Tom & Patty have been married for over 60 years and has seven adult children, seventeen grandchildren and currently make their home in Port Orange. Tom retired in 2011 and continues to demonstrate a model of integrity among the community and Christian leaders worldwide.