Rachel was raised in one of the founding families of Family Worship Center and loves the spiritual legacy passed down from the church pioneers. She is a graduate of UCF, Rhema Bible College and Domata School of Missions. As Children’s Minister, she is passionate about sharing the love of Jesus Christ with the FWC Children and parents as well as Port Orange and the world. Rachel’s heart is for each child and parent to develop a deep, growing relationship with God and come to know his unfailing love and purpose for their lives.
• Enjoys traveling and learning about history and new cultures.
• She loves to eat ice cream.
• A ballet dancer for 12 years and even performed in the Nutcracker.
• She is a life-long Floridian, born and raised.
• Prefers to relax with a hammock and enjoyable book.
• Studied at UCF for an undergraduate degree in accounting. Go Knights!